Beside some substances, herbs and plants known as “typical” aphrodisiacs, some foods and drinks not known as such are also helpful for the sexuality. Here are some of these common victuals :
- Chocolate – contains theobromine, alkaloid similar to caffeine, which increases sexual desire. Also contains dopamine.
- Cocoa – contains recently discovered substance andanamide, also known as “the chemical of bliss”, and phenylamine, known as “the chemical of love”, responsible for the feeling of pleasure.
- Cinnamon – improves the blood circulation, thus helping the erection in men, and the vaginal wetness in women.
- Nuts – walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, pistachio nuts, and similar. Especially useful for men.
- Seeds – pumpkin, sunflower etc., especially sesame seed.
- Celery – contains androsterone, male hormone released through sweat.
- Bananas – they contain the enzyme bromelain, as well as potassium and riboflavin, which increase resiliency during sex.
- Mollusks – rich with zinc, which improves sperm quality.
- Honey – contains boron, a substance helping the synthesis of estrogene in women, and raising the testosterone level in men.
Be very careful when using s.c. typical aphrodisiacs, like e.g. ginseng or gingko biloba, or the more popular spices safflower, ginger and curry. Don’t over exaggerate with the dosage, on the other hand have mind that they can achieve the desired effect only if they are adequatly processed and prepared.