The arrangement of the kitchen and serving of food can help you eat healthy without even in paying great attention to it. Below are 11 Tips How to Eat Healthy Without Constantly Counting Calories !
Brian Vansink Charles Spenk known experts in the psychology of food and eating behavior, explaining that the environment that surrounds a huge impact on your desire to eat.
This advice they have for you:
- Keep the work area clean and tidy.
- With the exception of fruit! Always keep a bowl of fruit on the desk.
- And the water! Always keep the machine within reach of water, if possible.
- All snacks, and other good food keep indoor elements of the kitchen.
- Fridge organize it so that fresh food will be ahead, and processed behind (wrapped in foil or opaque paper).
- Invest in bowls and containers in different colors.
- Also, buy smaller bowls.
- Keep large vessels serving for important family events.
- Do not eat in front of the TV or laptop, or while talking on the phone.
- Instead, eat at a dining table if you have one, or sideways away from these devices.
- Let good music and enjoy your meal.